February 23, 2012

{Craving Simplicity} Gotland Home

Gotlandvacationhome.jpg
Gotlandvacationhome.jpg

Images: via Hus & Hem

I love coming across small spaces for a bit of inspiration. In fact, I dream of living in a cottage-like space one day:)

Check out this simple yet lovely vacation home on the island of Gotland, Sweden. It's only 48 square meters (about 517 sq. ft)! What an awesome place to make summer memories!

The house is just a plan but also has two loft.  The living space is 48 sqm and because it is smart furnished no nothing.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want a charming cozy cottage like this to spend my summers in. I like how airy it feels despite the diminutive size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a quaint little place! I always wanted to have a little room in the attic growing up. It always seemed so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete