February 11, 2012

RIP


Whitney Houston bows her head at the 2009 American Music Awards.

I heard the news during a birthday celebration Saturday evening and I'm still in complete shock. We have lost another legend too soon.

Sending thoughts & prayers to her family and loved ones.

You will be missed...

Whitney Houston and Dionne Warwick sing "That's What Friends Are For" at the 2011 Clive Davis pre-Grammy gala at the Beverly Hilton hotel.

While growing up, this is one of my favorite all time Whitney songs from The Preacher's Wife...

I Believe in You and Me by Whitney Houston on Grooveshark

RIP Whitney


3 comments:

  1. Whitney was inspirational. RIP
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocked is an understatement...Love 80's-90's Whitney...this millenium one was too sad for words :(

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such thoughtful comments, hope you’ll be back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete