January 26, 2013

G'Day!



Christine Centenera - current editor of Vogue Australia & queen of street style in my book;)
Nicole Kidman - among my favorite actresses growing up. Such an amazing talent!
Seafolly 2009/2010 Campaign
Jessica Hart - she grew on me this past year. Beautiful girl & love that Lauren Hutton-esque smile!
Isabel Lucas - her face seems like it belongs to a bygone era. So stunning even in candids!
Miss Vogue #1: Bambi Northwood-Blyth
Bambi Northwood-Blyth - I first took notice in the StylestalkerFree People campaigns. Such a  unique beauty.
Gemma Ward - "The Ugly One" Press Conference In Perth
Gemma Ward - rumor has it that she's returning to modelling:) You've been missed, Gemma!
Elyse Taylor
Elyse Taylor - Among my favorite Aussie models & she seems like such a sweet & down to earth girl, especially in this interview here.
Naomi Watts - It's been a big year for her & well deserved! Crossing my fingers for that Oscar.
Miranda Kerr - among the favorite Victoria's Secret  models. Love this "glowy" picture of her!

Happy Australia Day to my Aussie pals! Australia holds a special place in my heart:) In honor of today, here are some of my favorite talents from down under! 

Have a lovely weekend!

Images: Christine Centenera, Stockholm Streetstyle | Nicole Kidman for DuJour, SBR Mode  | Jess Hart for Seafolly, Lifestyle AU | Isabel Lucas, alostsoulx | Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Miss Vogue, Vogue Australia  | Gemma Ward, Zimbio | Elyse Taylor, Pinterest | Naomi Watts for Vogue Australia, TFS | Miranda Kerr, Nadine & the City

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful Aussie women!!

    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin;)follow back?

    xo!

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete