January 12, 2013

Saturday Lounging






I would like to live in the striped Free People maxi hoodie dress above - emphasis on hoodie! My ideal no fuss weekend uniform (sold exclusively through Free People here).

I'm still feeling the effects of a head cold, so lots of sleep ahead for me this weekend (fingers crossed).

Have a lovely Saturday! What are you all up to?


Images: Kalifornia-Klass  | "Today..." Wall HangingWhite Horse Home | vvolfbliss  | Decade Diary | Capture the Night DressFree People | Christine CenteneraThe Fashion Stylista


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love that "Today is a good day" sign. Great pictures

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/brave-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration photos! I hope you feel much better soon! By the way, I haven't heard of "Last Resort" until now so I'll check it out. I'm sorry to hear that it's getting canceled though. Looks like a great show!

    ReplyDelete