January 9, 2013

Time

Country Style for a Fall Weekend
Street Style

.


I would love the print above for a bit of inspiration/reminder around the house - First Time Print via Inhabit. 

Reading this print struck me, I can't seem to remember the first time I've done something for...well, the first time lol Ah, some food for thought. What about yourself?


Images:  1. Cara Delevingne & Pixie Geldof for Harper's Bazaar | 2. Pinterest | 3.  modelsjam.com  | 4. First Time in Scarlet Print, InhabitLiving.com | 5. Fashion Cappucino


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. hey dear!!
    following you back!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! I'm your new follower!! I'd love it if you follow back!! Keep in touch!! Kisses!! :)

    thebeautyfairyblog.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics... Great blog!! We are following you now can you follow us back?XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by, everyone!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment and for visiting my blog <3 hope you had a great news years!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute photos :) thanks so much too :)

    www.hapatime.com

    ReplyDelete