January 5, 2013

Weekend Details

latte cityscape
06.Martha Hunt04
Haha! Love this!
daw-n:

waking up and looking out the window. ah that would be amazing
Fine silver hand stamped stacking ring FAITH - ready to ship- ONE ring handmade stacker ring
Via etsy store, beadsoul, with a beautiful collection of hand stamped rings
joshuawoods:

repousa
Queued, I’ve moved house and now have no internet for about 2 weeks! Feel free to delete this!

Have a lovely & relaxing Saturday!

Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7. beadsoul etsy | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 

P.S. Just heard the news this morning. Praying for the safe return of the Missonis and comfort for the family during this difficult time.

 
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Looovely blog , hun :) I like your posts .
    I just followed you ;) I will be very happy if you follow me back via bloglovin and gfc?
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work dear!What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear! Now I am following via gfc and bloglovin...I just wait for you on my blog! <3 <3 <3
      much love !

      Delete
  3. love the photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete