February 1, 2013

Backstage: Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013


Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 - Backstage
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 - Backstage
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 - Backstage
Dolce Gabbana Spring 2013
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 - Backstage

I was quite taken by these beautiful scarves & fresh faced make-up at Dolce & Gabbana. Love the touch of 60s inspiration with lovely winged eyeliner (which sadly, I have yet to master lol) and easy breezy hair style.

I'm adopting this look for a quick, out the door summer style/bad hair day/I can't be bothered days. As you can tell from the past few moodboards, I'm clearly ready for some shorts weather. 

Happy Friday!

Images: StyleBistro | Allure.com

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the love with the headscarves, I have some vintage ones already actually!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete