February 19, 2013

Cold Snap

London Fashion Week
Eleanor Roosevelt Quote
cozy


...and just like that, the cold snap is back. Yep, just another temperamental So Cal weather phase. Hope you all enjoyed the weekend! What were you up to?:)

Images: Topshop Tumblr | Stylestalker gals, Matte & Sequins | BCBG Fall 2013, WWD | Eleanor Roosevelt Quote via Pinterest | Pinterest | Barbara Palvin, Vogue Russia Nov 2010, The Front Row View | Lara Stone for Vogue Australia March 2013, blankmotion | Olsen, Vogue Wars | Quote via maluhia-sea

Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram | @BlurbsBlog

3 comments:

  1. Amazing shot!!! I think I alreaedy love your blog. I would be honoured if you'd follow me on Bloglovin or my blog :
    www.turningpointstatement.blogspot.com

    xo
    Stéphanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of photos - I especially love the second one (love these girls' outfits, so chic!) and the photo of the room. I could definitely see myself sitting in one of these big white armchairs with a cup of coffee and a new issue of Vogue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment:) Yes, these are the girls behind the Aussie label, Stylestalker. They're so chic, aren't they? I couldn't agree more, that room is so lovely.

      Delete