May 6, 2009

Sephora Tricks of the Trade

I recently discovered Sephora's Tricks of the Trade. Awesome stuff! As you can see on the left panel, I have ridiculously oily lids:( Not only does the liner smudge on my lower lash line, but it also leaves its mark at the crease. A friend told me about this product since she has a similar problem. I tried it out and bam! hardly any residue at the end of the night. I used a waterproof liquid liner that day so I'm not sure how this product would work with a pencil liner. I will definitely get back to you guys once I try it out. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this product. If only I had known sooner...:)


Check out this product here at Sephora's website. It costs about $14 for a small bottle. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment