October 10, 2009

CVS Deal: 50% off on all Vickery & Clarke Products

(Image: CVS.com)

During today's CVS trip, I was drawn by the bright yellow 50% off tags for Vickery & Clarke. Love the simple packaging with its vintage feel and best of all, it's super affordable even at full price. There were many choices from face products to lip balms to body scrubs and much more. The line contains over 94% natural ingredients and are paraben free, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free, Phthlate free, and Petrolatums free. There's even a quick history lesson behind it. A blurb on the packaging states that the line was inspired by two women pioneers of pharmacy, Alice Vickery and Isabella Clarke.

I was pressed for time today, so I quickly decided on the face mask and body scrub. They were $4.99 + 50% off each with your Extra Care Bucks card (sign up for free!). Awesome deal! From my quick perusing, it looks like all their products are under $15:) I will definitely write a review on these soon. I may be gifting a spa basket with these products for a certain sibling who loves trying out new beauty products...

No comments:

Post a Comment