October 14, 2009

YOOX 8 Day Sample Sale! (Until Oct 20)

I just had to share this...YOOX sample sale with savings up to an extra 90% off! This site is one of my favorites for luxury designer brands. Despite their discounted prices, some are still a bit much for my price range, BUT when they have sales...they don't mess around :) I found a pair of Stella McCartney stilettos for just $64.99 during their end of the summer extra 80% off sale! Unfortunately, I won't have time for YOOX deal hunting until later this evening (bummer!). I did manage to squeeze in a peek. I headed straight for the Stella McCartney section and found this blazer for $139 (originally $690)...*sigh*....quite a bargain but i must resist...



So I immediately clicked on the less than $50 option for Stella McCartney pieces and here are some AMAZING deals! Great time to stock up on jeans.

The denims are only $49 (orig over $200) while the khakis are merely $29!


These Stella tops are only $29 and originally retailed over $200


Tunic $69 (Orig $450); Booties $98 (Orig $440); Bucket handbag $98 (Orig $395)

How about a pair of Notify jeans for only $29 (orig $192)!!!



Love this Sweater dress from M Missoni for $98 (orig $424). Unfortunately, it's sold out:(



Happy Deal Hunting! I'd love to hear what you found :)

No comments:

Post a Comment