June 7, 2011

Window Shopping: Emeline Braided Sandals SALE




Image via Target.com Merona Emeline Braided Sandals $14

It's time to break out those sandals, Ladies! One of my favorite parts of summer fashion is a pair of new sandals. From wedges to flats, I love 'em all! The more vivid the color, the better! It doesn't take much to amuse me...simply buying a pair of flip flops for the warmer season makes me giddy!

As a Target addict, I've been stalking these braided sandals for quite sometime. If I could, I would buy every single color. They're currently on sale for $14! I recently purchased the turquoise pair. I love the flexible soles for comfort and hopefully, for longevity through the summer months. Looking forward to breaking them in this weekend!

I wonder if the orange pair is still available in my size...


Womens Miss Trish For Target Jaguar Flat Sandals Black Patent

Also stalking these Miss Trish of Capri for Target sandals ($24.99). They're much, much better looking in person. The perched jaguar adds such a fun flair and somehow leads me to daydream of jet setting to a tropical isle with these in tow;)

Waiting for the next sandal sale, dear Tar-jay...

1 comment:

  1. I love all these sandals, it keeps summer footwear a bit more interesting than just plain old flip flops... Those jaguar sandals are killer, I'd love a pair!

    I just bought zebra print sandals that are similar to these styles - super fun for summer :)

    http://rococo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete