July 7, 2011

Tim Walker + Mulberry = < 3


I am absolutely captivated by Tim Walker's work. He is just too darn creative for his own good! His whimsical photographs have made its rounds in the blogosphere and has graced the pages of Vogue & Harper's Bazaar. Do you remember his Tim Burton inspired editorial found here and how about this surreal editorial here? Gah!:)

I was beyond excited when I first saw his collaboration with Mulberry for their A/W 2011 video via RDuJour. You just can't go wrong with this combo! Pardon my giddiness and Tim Walker craze, but here's another collaboration for the Spring 2011 campaign with a Secret Garden inspired editorial...

MLBRY_SS11_CAMPAIN-JPG-SP.indd
MLBRY_SS11_CAMPAIN-JPG-SP.indd
Mulberry Spring 2011 Campaign (Images via Fashionista.com)

Yeah...I think the trench and bag above would fit nicely in my fall wardrobe;) A girl can dream...

2 comments:

  1. Tim Walker is pretty amazing...these Mulberry shots are gorgeous. following :)

    xo
    erica

    ReplyDelete