July 5, 2011

MyHabit.com {a.k.a. new shopping addiction}

Hello there! How was your weekend? To my friends in the U.S., do you have the Tuesday blues like I do following the July 4 festivities? Despite my sluggish state, I had a wonderful getaway at the coast with my family! It's not often that we're able to spend a weekend together, but when we do, it's usually good times all around!

In an attempt to unplug and enjoy the coast, I made a conscious effort to leave my laptop at home. This is terrible, but I actually felt slightly anxious! Sadly, my mission to "unplug" lasted one day. I caved and snuck away with a borrowed iPad {via my dad haha} and browsed through the ah-mah-zing online sales {Exhibit A above}. Ugh.must.practice.self-control.

Note: Prices above are after the $25 discount code.

I will be sharing snippets of my weekend in another post, but for now I just had to share this deal! My inner shopaholic rejoiced with the following promo through MyHabit.com. Ah yes, another sample sale site featuring designer duds and such, BUT My Habit is offering a $25 credit with code: SUMMER25 until August 1. The FREE Shipping bonus (U.S. only) makes this site even more enticing! For my international pals, shipping is available to 50+ countries for a flat rate of $15, but does not include duty/tax fees. I'm currently drooling over the dresses above...le sigh!


1. Badgley Mischka Shoes $54 (Orig. $190) | 2. & 3. Jennifer Rose Jewelry $32 + $36 | 4. Badgley Mischka Shoes $74 (Orig. $225)

A big thank you to Hip2Save & Thrifty is Nifty for the heads up! Some bloggers were able to snag items for free, but many of the "cheaper" inventory is now out of stock. Fear not...just like its predecessors, a different set of designers are featured each day. Powered by Amazon, My Habit allows shoppers to log in with their Amazon account sans an invite link and utilize Amazon gift cards, as well. If you don't have an Amazon account and/or would like an invitation, feel free to e-mail me through this link here or click the e-mail tab on the right panel.

Have you purchased from MyHabit.com before? If so, I would love to hear your experience!

4 comments:

  1. Nice earrings, they could be very classy with a simple dress ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same when I was on vacation. I was trying my best to stay clear from the internet but I couldn't resist, myself. Never heard of the store but will check it out. Currently following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewelry!


    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete