December 1, 2011

QOTD


A good friend posted this quote on facebook the other day. I was feeling discouraged with a new project at work, on top of other personal problems that have been bringing me down. Initially, I was up for the challenge and ecstatic. Setbacks and unforeseen circumstances caused much frustration and tension. I was close to throwing in the towel after a stressful few weeks.

My friend's post came at such a perfect time (almost serendipitous? I've always wanted to use that word tee-hee). I'm grateful for moments like this. Moments that just slap you back to reality and somehow uplifts you to push on forward, whatever the circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your stressful weeks. Yes, totally serendipitous! :) A good slap to reality always helps us move onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring. Sometimes all we need is a little push of random inspiration!

    ReplyDelete