January 19, 2013

Saturday

Obsessing over Ksubi coming soon to maximillia.com!




I'm trying to stay away from all the MLK sales this weekend - though I did spend a good hour at Forever 21 engulfed in their insane additional 50% off sale! Oh dear. 

The sale is also online! I found this soft, slouchy blue sweater here for just $5. Gosh, I am such a sucker for comfy pullovers lol
Have a lovely Saturday!

 Images: vanilla daisies | Maximillia | Elin Kling, Style by Kling | Karla Welch for The Coveteur | rosalin-e | f-renchvanilla | Christine Centenera, Class-ier | Quote via ButtercupInk

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Love the photos.

    xx

    www.styleofpurity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool images and styles! I love the kiwi snack! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures dear! Have a great day! <33

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am heading to Forever 21 today to spend a gift card I received for Christmas. I had no idea they were having a sale. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    XOXO
    Ashley from HOLY CHIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fashion moodboards <3

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lifeguard-titled picture! XO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete