October 28, 2011

Halloween DIY

HalloweenDIYFriday.jpg
1. Better Homes and Gardens | 2. Sweet Paul | 3. Hostess with the Mostess

Once again, I am down to last minute preparations for Halloween with no costume in tow. Eeps! My frantic Monday set the week's tone and phew, I'm just glad the weekend is here. While looking for a bit of inspiration, I found these fairly easy and affordable Halloween DIYs. So much creativity in the blogosphere!

A little sneak peek into an organization project...I have forgotten my love for stamping in my youth;)

How are your preparations coming along? Do you have your costume in order?

3 comments:

  1. We just baked a pumpkin pie :0) I am waiting for hubby to be done with homework so we can eat it together.

    Happy Halloween!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog and become:
    www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! love the DIY ideas... as for me - not this year. May be next year! ;)
    xx
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete